Hardwood flooring is a great way to improve the look and value of your home. We, at West River Carpets Inc., offer a variety of installation options depending on your budget and lifestyle. Professional installation is important to make sure your new flooring looks the way you want it to look and wears as expected. A professional installer will have experience with different types of hardwood flooring, and the specialized skills required for a successful installation. It’s also important to remember that a professionally installed hardwood floor will more likely be covered by your manufacturer’s warranty.
Want to learn more about hardwood installation?
Give us a call or visit our showroom today!
During & After Your
- An adult member of your household (age 18 or older) should greet your installation crew upon arrival and show them to the work area.
- You should receive a walkthrough of the job from the lead installer, so you can have a clear idea of what the process will involve. You should feel free to ask them any questions you have about the job.
- Keep children and pets away from the work area for the duration of the job to ensure their safety and help keep the job going smoothly.
- Stay off your new floors for the required amount of time after the job is done. Any stain or varnish that has been applied will need time to cure properly. The lead installer will be able to advise you on how long this will take.
- Open windows for ventilation if the smell of the varnish or stain bothers you.